- Base Salary is the foundation of Southwest Generation's compensation program. It is designed to compensate employees competitively within the industry.
- An employee's base salary is dependent upon market pay levels, job classification and job performance.
- Variable Pay Program: Southwest Generation's variable pay program is designed to reward employees when annual goals are achieved.
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Critical Illness Insurance
- 401(k) Plan: Employees who are at least 21 years of age are eligible to join the plan upon employment.
- The company currently matches 100% of the first 3% of pay you contribute to the plan through salary deferral plus 50% of the next 3% you defer
- Southwest Generation offers a Paid Time Off Plan for eligible employees.
- The amount is based on a schedule of years of service.
- Southwest Generation offers twelve (12) paid holidays.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Account
Equal Opportunity Employer
Southwest Generation is an equal employment opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other applicable status protected by Federal, State or local law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
If you believe you need any accommodation during the application process please contact us at 303-623-7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Have a question? Want to partner on a new clean energy project?
Send us a note and contact us today!