The Arapahoe Facility is a 125 MW combined cycle, natural gas-fired, intermediate facility with a PPA with Xcel Energy (“Public Service Company of Colorado” or "PSCo") until 2023. The plant is located in Denver, Colorado.
- (2) GE Aero – LM6000 PC turbines (40MW, each)
- (2) Vogt / NEM – HRSG’s – duel pressure, duct firing
- Dresser Rand–Condensing steam turbine, 900 psig–50MW
- (2) Dresser Rand, two stage, reciprocating, fuel gas Compressors – 90>>600 psig
- NOxwater injection – SCR – CO Catalyst
Get in touch
Have a question? Want to partner on a new clean energy project?
Send us a note and contact us today!